Tuesday 26 November 2013

Closet Lusts! | J. Mclaughlin Feather Skirt



So, I'm skimming through the latest issue of InStyle Magazine, spotted this black feather skirt from J. Mclaughlin, and immediately fell in LOVE! This skirt is a perfect fashion forward statement for the upcoming holiday season. The length is perfect for holiday office parties or any other or any other cocktail mixer you may encounter this season. It's little pricey, but will definitely evoke that awestruck reaction from the masses. I paired it with a turquoise pleated collar shirt from Mango along with metal ankle strapped pumps from Zara. For accessories, I found this gold choker necklace fashioned resembling the style of a Rolex link from a website named Ladies Fashion Sense.(My second favorite part of the outfit!) Since I'm a lipstick fiend, it was only fair that I added Nyx's Hippie Chic matte lipstick to the equation. This can be found at Lulu's for six dollars. 

What do you think? Will you be trying the feather skirt trend this season?

2 comments:

  1. You have great style! I love your collages x

    ReplyDelete