Thursday 18 July 2013

The Window Shopper | Forever 21

Forever21 Wishlist :]

One of my favorite places to shop, along with almost every other female on the planet, is Forever21. They allow you to keep up with the hottest  trends without spending an arm and a leg. Who wouldn't love that?? Over the past couple of days I've been browsing in the online store and saw a few items that caught my eye,and I thought I'd share them with you.

  1. Statement Sunglasses- This seems to be a huge trend this summer. Anything bold, bright, and unique would do the trick. I recently bought a pair of cat eye sunglasses, and hated how it looked on my face. Oh well, some trends aren't for everybody. I want to see if these oversized round sunnies would be more suitable for me. I've seen them on Beyonce and Rihanna, and I absolutely loved it.
  2. Skater Skirt- The skater skirt is also another hot summer trend, and is super flattering to ladies like me with fuller hips and thighs.  
  3. Quilted purse- Honestly, I really need a smaller purse. I can fit an entire soccer ball, a small load of laundry, and my makeup kit into my purse now lol (Ok maybe I exaggerated, but it's still pretty big!) Not cute!
  4. T strap Metal Sandals- I saw these babies on tumblr a couple months ago, and have been searching for them ever since. I'm so happy Forever21 has them back in stock.
  5. Hi-Low Dress- Hi-Low dresses are one of my favorite summer trends because of its versatility. Even when dressed down, you can still maintain a sophisticated look. 
  6. Bandeau Top - I'm so happy that Forever21 added bandeau tops to their plus sized line. I've been dying to experiment with this trend, and I couldn't because I was unable to find one that was big enough to support these watermelons of mine lol! This can be paired with high waisted jeans, skirts, or shorts. Pairing these items would be perfect for those who want to camouflage their tummies while showing a little skin, but PLEASE people; It's not a miracle worker! 
Where do you like to shop?
Leave a comment below :]


No comments:

Post a Comment