Thursday 18 July 2013

Rihanna reveals her new fragrance ad


Rihanna posted on Instagram yesterday the ad for her new fragrance.  Here is what it read:

"#ROGUE #byRihanna campaign image!!! For the ladies! Men’s coming soon…"
According to Rihanna Daily, The fragrance is expected to grace the stands of Macy's and Dillard's this September, and can be described as "a flirtatious and sensual oriental". It also contains "accords of lemon blossom, cyclamen, jasmine, rose,plum, and suede over a base of musk, woods, patchouli, vanilla and amber." There was also mention of limited edition accessories such as specially designed clutches and jewelry that will be given as gifts upon the purchase of the product.

When asked why the name "Rogue" was used, the "Pour it Up" singer replied, 
“People are always changing and evolving and with Rogue I wanted to switch it up to reflect who I am today, I made it for all women, for every mood, because we all want to project our true selves.”
 I'm extremely excited about this new fragrance. I've been a fan of both "Reb'l Fleur" and "Nude", and I'm sure "Rogue" will be just as lovely. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment